Known as one of the world’s premiere factory authorized Twin Commander service centers, Legacy Aviation personnel have been maintaining, refurbishing and repairing the venerable line of Twin Commander aircraft for nearly 30 years.
Receiving many Twin Commander awards over the years for its recognition of outstanding support and service to Twin Commander owners and operators (including the coveted Service Center of the Year award ), Legacy provides unmatched knowledge and attention to detail for its Commander customers.
- 2008 Bronze Service Center of the Year
- 2009 Silver Service Center of the Year
- 2010 Silver Service Center of the Year
- 2011 Silver Service Center of the Year
- 2012 Silver Service Center of the Year
- 2014 Silver Service Center of the Year
Legacy has been a leading service center in the engineering and repair techniques of many Twin Commander factory approved repairs, modifications and maintenance issues; especially the development and leading service center of the current SB241.
- Turbine and Piston factory authorized service
- Grand Renaissance Service Center
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Factory approved Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives
- Complete airframe repair and modification
- TPE-331 line service maintenance and repair
- Paint and interior
- Camera hole modification
- Avionics and instrumentation
- Hydraulic, fuel and electrical systems
- World renowned parts support and service
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) support to all of North and South America
Contact Legacy today to find out for yourself what world class Twin Commander support can do for you.
Contact RJ Gomez at 405.350.2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.